CAREERS WITH US.
WE ARE GROWING AND ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING.
Launch yourself into a career that doesn’t have a ceiling.
Position yourself in the community as a professional. Build lasting relationships with decision makers and business leaders.
Get the training you need to develop your expertise to be a trusted consultant to your clients and your candidates. Help companies grow and become more successful by identifying the right talent. Impact and change candidates’ lives by placing them in more fulfilling roles.
Work with a diverse and interesting group of people. Learn to interview and gain insight into people, to understand what they care about and what makes them successful.
Be part of a team that has fun competing, winning, and making a difference. We are actively seeking college graduates who have the talent for sales and are interested in building their careers.
Is this the career for you? Success indicators:
- You are smart, inquisitive, and you read.
- You want more than a job; you want a career.
- You have curiosity, want to learn about other people, and like to listen more than you talk.
- You like to be the best and work for it; you may have competed in sports or school.
- You approach whatever you do with enthusiasm and have a “make it happen!” attitude.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- Finally, your sense of humor is essential because we laugh a lot!
Have unlimited earning power. We offer an excellent compensation package that includes a salary based on experience plus unlimited commissions, and great benefits (health, vision, and dental insurance, an aggressive PTO policy, subsidized metro and gym, and a 401K).
As a professional, you get to set your own goals for what you want to earn and we will provide the training and support to help you reach them.
- Professional Recruiter: The recruiter’s role is to attract candidates to fit the needs of our clients and attract clients to provide opportunities for our candidates. Strategically target, contact, and recruit candidates. Perform professional interviews to learn the candidates’ skills, attributes, and needs, then match the them with the right positions, and manage the interview process.Target the companies where your candidates want to work and perform telephone and in-person sales as their advocate.Meet with potential clients to win their business, learn about their needs, and develop lasting, collaborative relationships. Manage the screening, interviewing and selection process. Provide the highest quality service and an excellent experience to every person who comes to our company.
- Account Manager/Recruiter: The account manager’s role is to manage the service we provide to our clients. Fill their specific temporary and permanent staffing needs. Recruit, interview, hire, and manage temporary associates. Meet with and learn every client and candidate thoroughly in order to respond quickly to urgent needs.
Contact us to learn more email@example.com